Monday, May 2, 2011

Black & Blue

I was looking at one of my favorite blogs  and came across this amazing photo of Kate Lanphear, style editor of Elle US. She looks so amazingly chic, I can just feel the confidence exuding from her body. It's like she didn't know which jacket to wear so she decided to wear all of them, but somehow it still manages to look effortlessly put together at the same time. So digging in my closet I went and came up with this little number...
...enjoy... and try the look out yourself! It's super fun, i promise. back to the books!
 Good luck with finals everyone.






Jewelry: thirfted
'stefania' necklace: mynamenecklace.com
cropped leather jacket: Bebe
denim jacket: Ambercrombie & Finch
shirt: Wildfox
jeans: Rich & Skinny 
boots: Burberry


No comments:

Post a Comment