Sunday, May 15, 2011

Basics Continued...

Sorry babes, I spent the weekend in New York City and captured some really sweet shots so I'll be editing those tonight. Here are a few photos from the 'Basics' post that I did not add which include the vintage Gap jacket and Chanel purse I meant to feature.







I had the pleasure of picking up my Godchild from school the other day and again wore my gray Bailey 44 top. It's hard not to wear this top everyday because it is seriously, and I mean seriously, comfortable. And since its gray it can be paired with practically any color scheme. When traveling I like to pack comfortably so of course I brought it with me on my mini-holiday. I wore it with True Religion jeans, Sperry flats, and my Hobo purse to add a bit of color.

Till tomorrow...
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment