Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Why we Love jackets

Trench coats, Blazers, Jean Jackets, Bomber Jackets (any type of cover-up for that manner) add flair to any outfit. Whether it's to add more edge or to make the outfit more demure; the jacket becomes a very important element. Examples include bomber jackets over a floral dresses (a look that is becoming very popular this season) or layering a cropped jacket over wide-leg pants to add length to your frame. Cover-ups enhance the theme of the ensemble.

Photo from RunwayDaily.com





Photo from thegloss.com 





I love the new red blazer and CANNOT WAIT till I get my hands on one! I'm on the lookout, so if you find one please let me know!













Photo from USweekly, April 2011




glasses: Nautica
 bomber jacket: Halogen
White-T w/ Skulls: thrifted
leggings: American Apparel
boots: Burberry
purse: Chanel
scarf: mom's 



Trench: Michel Kors
Dress: Target (my second home)
Jewelry: Nordstrom (third home) 
Socks: Ralph Lauren
Rain boots: mom's 

No comments:

Post a Comment