Monday, February 13, 2012

It's all about COLOR baby!

 I seem to be getting ill from the drastic changes in weather we have been experiencing here on the east coast. (Of course the snow would follow me here!).  Anyway, today it was super sunny, but since it's still winter, of course it was super cold. However, in celebration of the sun coming out just for me (haha),  I wanted to brighten up my day and play with different colors and textures. I'm really pleased with the way the outfits turned out, and in true Effy form, I had to add a little grunge-glam to the first outfit so that my beloved character Effy wouldn't be too displeased with my super girlish second outfit. That being said, this post will be rather short tonight since I must get my beauty sleep for tomorrow because I will be going out with friends and celebrating NOT having a Valentine. No no, I'm a total romantic...and in true romantic form I will be spending Valentine's day drinking red wine with girlfriends a la Bridget Jones style... perfect! Perhaps, I'll even find me a Mr. Darcy while I'm out??! (double knock on wood!!!)

Cheers!
-S 







top: Tory Burch
jeans: J Brand Jeans in Bright Royal
jean button down: Zara
boots: Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' bootie
headband: Henri Bendel
earrings: House of Harlow 1960
necklace: Henri Bendel
bracelet: Henri Bendel- Double Elephant head cuff








top: made by my Grandmother
skirt: Alexander Deluca
tights: Target
heels: Aldo
three ring band: Vintage
leaf ring: House of Harlow 1960
butterfly and flower ring: Vintage
necklace: Target



No comments:

Post a Comment