Saturday, April 23, 2011

'conservative yet sexy' is the name of the game

Yes gorgeous, being conservative is always a good thing! I really dislike when young women (or men, you never know these days) wear next to nothing. It's quite unattractive and sends the wrong message.
So my rule of thumb is to show off only one body part at a time. For instance, if I want to wear a mini-skirt I would pair it with a non-cleavage bearing top, and vice-versa. I always like to leave a lasting impression and the best way to do that is by showing only a little of what you got at a time. Leave the naughty attire for the bedroom! No one wants to see that while socializing with your friends. :)
(my apologizes for the laundry basket in the background)

You see, completely covered in the front and showing a glimpse of skin in the back. 
I must say, I felt very sexy in this ensemble. 

Dress: Winter Kate (on sale, nbd)
Tights: Target
Heels: Steve Madden

My dear friend is displaying a perfect example of 'conservative yet sexy' 
Here she mixes a blazer, white-shirt (a MUST in every fashionistas wardrobe) and cute jean short- shorts. She adds a little sex appeal with her strappy brown pumps and her fabulous new bangs! 
So gorgeous!

Happy Easter Everyone!!!
S


No comments:

Post a Comment