Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Plaid + Cheetah = Meow

I couldn't sleep the other night (surprise, surprise...not) and decided to do a little impromptu photo shoot with my Harajuku Mini for Target dress I had purchased a while back. (And yes, it does amaze me too that I can still fit into little girl dresses...I suppose its one of the perks of not having big ladies up top!) Anyway, I paired the look with my beloved Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' booties, and really dig the juxtaposition of the cheetah and plaid prints. I felt like a punk-glam little diva, so I put on some tunes and let me inner wild child come out. Sometimes it's fun to have a night alone with  good music and a little red wine.
Happy almost 4th of July everyone!
Cheers,
S






 
dress: Harajuku Mini for Target
booties: Jeffrey Campbell 'Lita' bootie
earrings: Nordstrom


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7/03/2012

    I just love those picture.. That dress is soo cute...and makes u cuter.. Good job, . Getting better and better?.. My congrats to u giiiirrrlll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! please keep following and feel free to ask any fashion or beauty questions you may have or would like to see!

      Delete