Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Dude, where are my pants?

I'm not sure if it's the hot weather or just a summer trend, but the 'pant-less' look has been popping up everywhere on both coasts. Whether it's on the red carpet, hello Miley Cyrus, or on a random celeb this trend has become more popular. I decided to rock this look and see if I could pull it off myself. Needless to say, the first outfit was not public appropriate. However, the second look (a DIY project where I removed the sleeves of an XXL men's tuxedo jacket and cinched the waist with a gold belt) was perfect for the dry weather we have been experiencing as of late. Not too revealing, but the added little slit on the side created a sexy little teaser and made the outfit less stuffy and more youthful.
Perhaps, this look should be kept to wearing your boyfriend's shirt at home, but it was fun to play around for a night.
Cheers,
S






blazer: Kenna-T
heels: Valentino
necklace: Sayulita, Mexico (great find)
purses: gold clutch - mom's 
black studded clutch: House of Harlow 1960










tuxedo jacket: Savers 
belt: mom's closet 
heels: Steve Madden 
earrings: Nordstrom  

No comments:

Post a Comment