Thursday, December 22, 2011

can't sleep too excited for new york....

I'm going to New York for xmas with the family and I'm beyond excited. Its been two years since we've spent xmas in New York. You see,  my grandmother died and it was just too painful to spend xmas in her house so we decided to go to Walt Disney World and then we still couldn't imagine spending xmas in her house so we spent my first xmas EVER in 22 years at home in California. (needless to say that was super cool) 
However, there is something magical about New York City during Xmas. Every building, tree, store front has some sort of holiday motif; and I can never get enough. This year, my family and I will be seeing the New York City Ballet, The Rockettes!!! (a tradition that we have done since I was 5..nbd...) AND  the Big Apple Circus. I'm normally terrified of clowns, but this circus is HILARIOUS. Not just for children but for adults as well. If you are in the New York City area this holiday I would for sure try to see one of these shows. A little expensive but if everyone puts their money together perhaps a xmas miracle could happen?!!

Anyway, here are a few photos I found on tumblr....beautiful models and confidence that radiates outside the photo...yes they are quite exquisite. 
Here's to hoping I finally fall asleep...photos of the chaotic mess that is my apartment during packing/ organizing/ and the final product to come shortly!
-S







No comments:

Post a Comment