Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tulle, Leather, and Pointe Shoes

As I have previously posted, I was super inspired by the photograph of Kate Moss wearing a tulle skirt and a vintage - studded bomber jacket. I have been wanting to use my tulle skirt from Anne Klein for months now, and finally, I was able to wear it!  I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I had doing them.

I recorded Breaking Pointe, a new reality show about prima ballerinas, so I must go watch! So sad that Games of Thrones is over, but happy that Pretty Little Liars is back! Who else is excited for the new summer shows?

**Remember winner will be announced tomorrow! I will post who the winner is on my blog, facebook page, and twitter. You will also be emailed!
Cheers,
S




                  
vintage leather jacket: Cuervo
sparkle tube top: Silence + Noise
tulle skirts: halloween costume
kicks: converse
glasses: Nautica
earrings: Walgreens




**i'm showing my undies on purpose....trying to imitate/copy Kate's pose....not easy 


 
tank top: Rebecca Taylor
tulle skirt: Anne Klein
vest: Target
boots: Dr. Martens
necklace: Target
panties: Hanky Panky
leather jacket: Cuervo






2 comments:

  1. lobe the pictures... very edgy!!

    xx
    meinmode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank so much! ill def check out your blog too!
    cheers,
    s

    ReplyDelete