Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lingerie

I always like a fashion challenge, so I decided to create looks using lingerie. At first, I was having difficulty because nothing seemed to speak to me. Then, it was like magic, all these ideas began piling into my head and before I knew it, I had created a ton of fun and flirty looks. This was such a fun shoot, and exactly what I needed to recharge my creative batteries!

Till next time, 
 xoxo
-S




t-shirt: Target
lingerie shorts: Gillian for Target
heels: Jessica Simpson
glasses: Nautica




lingerie jumper: Gillian for Target
blazer: Bailey44 
heels: Aldo 





lingerie jumper: Gillian for Target
crop jacket: Classiques Entier 
heels: Aldo



lingerie jumper: Gillian for Target
blazer: Zara Basic
heels: Michael Kors
necklace: Henri Bendel
glasses: Oliver Peoples




2 comments:

  1. I love the idea of challenging yourself to style an outfit based on something unconventional… like lingerie. good practice for a styling job when you just have to come up with something no matter what.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my thoughts exactly! I hope to become a professional stylist and challenging myself is something I think any artist should practice. Thanks for the feedback.
      cheers!

      Delete