Sunday, June 5, 2011

Jeffrey Campbell, the 'Lita' bootie

I'm currently majorly obsessed with my Jeffrey Campbell 'lita' ankle bootie! I waited patently (kinda...) for these bad boys to finally come in the mail and now they have arrived.... Yesssssss! As I had mentioned previously my camera broke so I have to use my iphone4 camera. Sorry about the poor picture quality, camera will be fixed tomorrow :)


dress: Winter Kate winter2011
purse: vintage
ankle booties: Jeffrey Campbell 
*my take on the hot british trend, the iconic fascinator as seen here

glasses: Nautica
dress: vintage dress (such an amazing find, it was only 5 dollars!)
necklaces: thrifted 
vest: Kenna-T
ankle booties: Jeffrey Campell




This look was inspired by the Olsen sisters' style. I has been a crazy weekend since I leave for Italy on Monday! I wanted to keep my outfit as simple and comfortable as possible. Long gypsy skirt, dad's sweater shirt, MeowMeow necklace and Mulberry purse accomplished just that. Happy Saturday everyone!
-S


No comments:

Post a Comment