Friday, November 11, 2011

old/new photo fun

It has been a super busy semester and I'm getting closer and closer to graduating!!! WOWZA! Any who, since I've been terrible at doing daily post I will show some photos that are oldies but goodies and also some photos I've found off the web of Twiggy and how she applies her makeup! (need to try this technique ASAP!)
PS... I had to move into a new place AGAIN, so interior pics will be coming shortly! I'm very excited to share with you all because I love making a place my own and filling it with color and love. Hopefully you be inspired as well!
xoxo
-S
love

NY loves Prince William and Duchess Katherine







loving the multicolor strands in her hair! rock it sweetheart.

vintage jewelry from local boutique: Frisk 

jewelry from nordstrom

"let the eat cake" shirt:- wildfox
jeans: my dear roommates
heels: jessica simpson
jean jacket: guess


Twiggy!

work it girly

inspiration, '60's love 



work it Beyonce


jacket: vintage
shirt: american apparel
leggings: american apparel
heels: jessica simpson
headband: target



                                                               
                                             Naeem Khan, couture for prom! so lucky!


boyfriend shirt...totally works for every occasion 










remember Home Alone 2!!! These are totally the steps some of the film was shot at.









winter kate SS/2011


No comments:

Post a Comment